Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Liebster Blog Award

I was nominated yesterday by Kaye Lameyra of blogtoexpress for The Liebster Blog Award. It was actually the second time i got nominated, the first was last year. Anyway, im so happy that i can be able to extend myself to other blogger out there, i mean i dont have a real close friends who actually blog like i do so im really into looking blogger friends..



RULES: 
1. Dont forget to link back to the person who nominated you.  
2. Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the one who nominated you. 
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers . 
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.  
5. Go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

So shall we start? Im going to answer the 10 questions given to me by Kaye. 

QUESTIONS FOR ME..^^

1. Why did you start a blog?
I star blogging on 2008, its just a typical online diary for me but it only last about 6months due to my heavy schedule in school.. Well school was my only culprit.. It was originally named as "its lady exquisite" coz  it generally talks about me and then i return from grave last March 2012 and decided to create a new face for my blog. I changed the name to "Hanniel tries to have THE EXQUISITE LIFE". Well, i wanted to write on my life journey, talk about interesting stuffs on whats new and hot, be with people and actually learn from them and enjoy life until to its exquisite spot. Plus i love 
reading blogs so i think it influenced me a lot. Haha ang dami ko ng sinabi..hayz sorry im so talkative..^^ 

2. Every lady has her favorite lipstick. What's yours? 
I dont have a specific favorite. I use lipstick occasionaly, i prefer lipbalms and lipgloss coz it actually enhance my natural lip color. I always go for natural.

3. Do you have any beauty secret, or beauty routine? If so, what are they?
No, i dont have specific beauty routine. I just always wash my face with plain water and a mild soap. I dont know if its a beauty secret or not but i prefer a little cold water when washing my face coz it actually minimizes pores and prevents pimples. Just add 2 cubes of ice on the water, youll gonna love a refreshing feeling as well. 

4. How long have you been blogging? 
Uhmm when i get from grave...its a year and a half.

5. What are your top 3 drugstore makeup finds?
Im not a real fan of makeup..so pls bare with my answers. ^^
1. L.a Passion creamy lipstick in Garnet. Its a deep red color lipstick, i like its real effect on my lips specially when i want to have those AnneCurtis red lips..haha You could find it on watsons.
2. Maybelline lipgloss.. Any of those will do for me. :)
3. Nivea whitening inner cell repair cream in berry and licorice extract..haha memorize ko talaga. Ive been using it for 3years now and i can say it was nicest moisturizer for me....(Pause) Is it considered as makeup? Yes for me!

6. Can you go out of the house without makeup?
Yes!

7. How often do you update your blog? 
Haha... I always try my best to update it as much as i could. 

8. What is your most trusted makeup brand?
Uhmm i think mac...ive already try some of their products and it was really ok for me since i had a very sensitive skin. Doesnt feel anything bad for my face and never had rashes after i used it. Thanks to my friend Nikka shes a makeup artist so of you need one ill recommend her. ^^ (nagpromote)

9.  How often do you wear makeup? 
Occasionally.

10. In your opinion, what is the most necessary product that you use frequently?
Moisturizer and a lipbalm.

-------- i hope Kaye would love my answers.. ----------

10 NOMINEES ARE: 
1. Tricia Alarilla of Tricia Alarilla
2. Jennifer Intrepido of Beyond Boundaries
3. Barbieann of Barbie Anne
4. Stephanie Segundo of Elements
5. Chloe Rose dela Rosa of Just Keep Dreaming
6. Jhaney of The Pink Column
7. Pam Reazon of Style Escapades
8. Mai of Dashing Dreams
9. Key Zell Abunda of  Itsthezellway
10. Jill Lao of Plenty to Wear

MY 10 QUESTIONS TO MY NOMINEES ARE:
1. What influenced you to blog? Why?
2. How do you come up with the name of your blog?
3. Who do you admire in the fashion industry? Why? 
4. What's your favorite fashion statement? Any favorite brand?
5. Site 3 of your interest or something you want to try out.
6. Give a song that reflects either your mood, personality or life or a latest favorite song.
7. Whats your favorite restaurant? Recommend a food.
8. Do have a hobby? What are those?
9. Describe what kind of people you are... Or gave 10 facts about you.
10.  What was your ultimate dream? 


------- Here it goes.. Im super excited to read your answers,  sorry if my questions doesnt really connect with each other coz i really wanted to squeeze out more.. --------
I would love it if you follow me on Google Friend Connect and on Bloglovin.. :)

Have a nice day! ^^
Xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you for your honest yet meaningful answers! :) Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel