Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Little Bohemian




This butterfly accessories are perfect for a simple outfit like this. I like the way it gave details on my top.  


WHAT I WEAR: Top/ Rough Rider Jeans, Necklace and earrings/ Accessorize, 
Sandals/ Chanel, Bag/ Parisian


Black is basic. It's always a must for me to have black apparels whenever i travel coz it simple gave me the solution on a don't know what to wear dilemma or whether I'm on the go and need to wear something on asap. From plains to printed, from shirt to blouses I think its nice if you have one or two at least.. 



Life is full of love ladies..
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I followed you! :) You look gorgeous!
    Black is a staple for me too!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks shari..^^ ill check your blog too..

      Delete

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel