Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Liebster Award!

OMG! who would have thought i could get this..^^ im super duper happy :D




It's "The Liebster Award", it was given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
"Liebster" is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Oh well, another vocabulary plus i was really inspired to continue blogging..^^ Thanks to Walking on Sunshine by nominating me. I really appreciate it.. :) I was surprised that I would have been given by this.. 

Here are the RULES that i did in order to accept the award and display the badge on your profile.

Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
These lucky bloggers must be told
There are no tag backs

 11 Facts About Myself
1. I'm an Electronics and Communication Engineering student.
2. I love traveling to different places with my loved ones.
3. I'm an art lover. I used to paint sometimes to express my artistic alter ego.
4. I'm an aspiring model. haha I know I'm not a model material but yes i still wanted to do it if given a chance..
5. I love sweets.. anything that's sweet is my favorite..it's my stress reliever. ^^
6. I enjoy watching movies with my hubby and we love to try new restaurants to eat..
7. I used to collect accessories. anything cute will definitely burn my pockets.  
8. I'm not a big fan of make-up but i get used to it since my bff is a make-up artist.. I'm currently in love with lipsticks. 
9. I like DIY projects.. it's nice that you had those unique pieces in your wardrobe that's definitely reflects on your personality. I used to make my own bags and i love the feeling that some of my friends wanted to buy them out.. it lessen my big splurge on bags plus it gave me some income.. how''s that? A big smile for me. :)
10. I had an amazing dad, a real cool mom, a super lovable little sister and a super duper kulit brother. I love my family so much. 
11. I wanted to be a successful engineer someday. i know that will be soon. pretty excited to see that coming. more power to me..haha ^^


Here are the questions I need to answer

1. Who is your favorite beauty guru in Youtube?
I'm not a real fan but so far she's the only one that i watched on youtube in terms of beauty stuffs. She's Blair Fowler (juicystar07) i like how she did her make-up, it's very simple and she talk so much.

2. What's your favorite clothing brand?
I'm not into brand.. haha no particular brand on my closet. I like mix and match. I even visit Divisoria for cheaper clothes.. haha but when it comes to shoes i love Pony, Converse, Shubizz, Ecko Red..etc. I'm more into shoes than clothes.

3. Why and when did you start blogging?
I started blogging mainly because i love reading fashion blogs (it started with Patricia Prieto and Camille Co) and it inspired me to share my alter ego and do the same thing.. Only few people knew that i'm into fashion coz usually i'm on a plain shirt and pants on school but i slowly show my girly side.

4. If you could live in one city in the world, where would it be?
If i could live in one city in the world that would be in London or Paris. I wanted to visit Europe someday and it's on my no. 1 list!

5.What is a skill/talent that you have that you are proud of?
I had a good hands when it comes to art. I think i got that both from my father and mother's clan. I love drawing and paintings and anything about art. someday i wanted to study art in Paris.

6. What is your favorite sport?
Swimming. One of the reasons why i love going to the beach.

7. What is your favorite song as of the moment?
My Hearts a Stereo by Gym Class Heroes featuring Maroon5

8. What is your favorite perfume? Describe its scent :)
Still by Jennifer Lopez. I'm not a huge fan of perfume usually i used colognes but recently my bf mom gave me that perfume and i love it instantly. The scent was not too strong which i like so much coz usually perfumes had strong distinct smell. It's sweet and smells refreshing. Parang bagong ligo lang. hehe

9. Beauty Product you can't live without?
Lipbalm or lipgloss. I had a lot of those in different brand and flavors. My recent favorite is Maybelline Baby Lips in Anti-Oxidant Berry.

10. What is your favorite time of the year?
Nothing in particular. My dad's arrival is my favorite part of the year coz he used to work abroad. 

11. Words to live by.
Be positive and have your mind set! -my bf usually tell me that and it serves as a confidence booster.


Here are the questions I want you to answer:

1. Tell us a brief introductory about yourself.
2.What inspires you to blog and why?
3. Who is your favorite Fashion Icon and why?
4. What's your favorite food?
5. Where do you usually spend your weekend or vacation?
6. What are the stuffs or things you can't live without?
7. What's your favorite shopping destination?
8. What are your hobbies and interests?
9. Latest soundtrack on your ipod or phone?
10. The motto of your life.
11. Advice to other bloggers out there.


Here are the bloggers that I tagged and nominated for the award..

1. Kikay Who's a Fool for Colours
2. Modern Maria Clara
3. Queen G
4. Trishaglitz
5. Living the Dream
6. For the Love of Fashion
7. Gorgeous Glance
8. A walk with shing
9. Pretty Glitters
10. Style Phenomenon
11. Fashion Fanaticism

just tell me when you're done so i can read it as well.. ^^ More power to our blogs.
Have a nice day!
xoxoxo






8 comments:

  1. i really appreciate you dropping by my blog and nominating me as well! you're so gorgeous dear! tara let's follow each other na! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. ofcourse i will just let me know for the follow so i can send mo re love.. hehe ^^

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination :) I'll message you once i'm done with my post. :)
    By the way, I follow you on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great.. im excited to read your response..^^ ill follow you back. :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination dear! Followed you already.;)God Bless You!;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel