Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Paint me blue and violet..

 Spot the difference..haha^^
 

 What I wear:
 Silk blouse / Thai Shan Fashion
Flats / Chanel
Bag and Blue Top / I got it from Tiangge
Skirt / Random Store
Accessories / DIY

 Paint me blue and violet.. i love mixing these two colors. Since i've done my nail art on in this post "HERE" . I try to wear something that combines well with the bold color of my nails. Good this is that I had this silk  blouse that i got from my lola.. It was perfect! the violet and blue tulip flowers print makes it extra cute. I wear it to layer my plain blue top to add a little drama and to minimized the "ginaw factor" since it was raining that night. 

 DIY Bohemian inspired accessories.. i just choose to combine neutral and colored ones to not over exaggerate the color combination..

 
 This flats is one of my favorite.. its old and i had used them X times already so you could notice some color stains that proves how much i take advantage it's comfort..^^

I hope everybody was enjoying the cold weather tonight.. 
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. hi! im fran a spanish male fashion blogger. maybe you like my style and want to follow me...

    NEW LOOK: AUTUMN COLORS
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/autumn-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yey! :) I already followed you :) thank you for following me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. np.. ^^ thanks for following me as well..^^

      Delete

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel