Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Graduation Peg!

hi.. since im in a real dilemma of finding a really nice outfit for my boyfriend's graduation.. i created my polyvore peg..

hoping that i can actually achieve this peg..^^

The Graduation Peg





ill make an outfit post once i make this thing possible..plus ill tell you what's gonna happen on that day..im pretty excited for him..

congrats! in advance..more love ^^

visit my POLYVORE account HERE or click polyvore on the right side of my blog.

till next blogging...^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel