Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The GLAM ROCK

                             hi there...been busy to change clothes for an event?

well, these two basics....a plain top with a printed jeans/tights.. can be totally different wardrobe by just changing your accessories.. isn't a good news..?

having something printed on your outfit can be easily helpful to change colors from shoes to accessories, from rock to glam.. im a school girl and i wanted to wear something comfy but with style that's why im always on a flats and chucks for me to easily do my errands and after that i eventually i need to hurry to change clothes to be appropriate for an event.. well that's always been my dilemma.. but after reading so much blog about styling and accessible clothing.. i think i had this great idea and great styling as well..

here..let me share you my polyvore peg..from rocking school outfit to a glam outfit for going out with friends or attending an event..^^

The GLAM ROCK





hope i can use this peg as early as possible..
do follow me on polyvore..or follow my links on the right side of my blog..
hope you like my idea and help you as well..^^

till next blogging..^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel