Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

PRINTS on NEON

hi.. this is what i wear last Thursday when my bf i celebrate our 27th monthsary...^^ 




oppss.. i change my background since my friend Kareen told me that my top and the walls has the same color tone.. (thanks Kareen for taking me pictures)



Black Parisian Bag.. im totally inlove with this bag..its huge enough for my school stuff plus its really fashionable and i can match it almost with all my clothes..^^



neon orange tights, closer look with the print..^^ 


neon bangles and rings..^^



actual size on my fingers...haha huge enough..


hype me on lookbook and favorite me on chictopia...^^



till next blogging..^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel