Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cinemalay Opening

hi there..if you constantly reading my blog you'll notice my invite with the Cinemalya this 2012.. it started last friday and they offer a free pass for the movie  "babae sa breakwater" directed by Mario O'hara.

That day my class startes at 12nn and i suppose to have an exam but too bad it was cancelled so my prof dismissed us as early as i expected.. anyway, the Cinemalaya Opening will start at 6pm and my class ends at 1pm.. so have to wait for almost 4hrs just to get there... well, the idea of waiting pissed me off but thanks to these two lovely ladies, Camille and Kareen, my best friends in school.. its worth the wait..^^ and yey i had accompany since my bf wasn't free that day..

well, here are some of my shots..^^ 


the two lovely ladies, Camille and Kareen. ofcourse with me..^^



The center stage.. with lights off and light on..


well this chandeliers always fascinates me..^^ i love taking pictures of them.. 


introducing......


the All Force Cinemalaya 2012.. ^ (curtain's off)

after presenting the trailer and directors of each entry.. everybody was invited to watch the movie "Babae sa Breakwater".. of sorry guys.. i wouldn't tell you the story.. i'ts for you to watch it..^^




inside the theather, 


before director Laurice Guillen.. this girl shows the superb acting..^^


having her speech and tribute to Mr. Mario O'hara

after the movie... here we again.. taking pictures..^^ haha







oh.. who would miss to take this a picture..?



another picture taking..on different spot..ohhhh we love taking pictures..^^




the Cinemalaya poster gallery..^^ 


time to go home..^^


oh wait.. last shot at CCP theater featuring the cinemalaya.. i took it inside the shuttle when the red traffic light is still on..^^ 


my outfit post.. thank you Kareen for taking me a picture..



Orange Cardigan/ Black tights/Parisian Bag/ Shubizz Boots

Hype on Lookbook


favorite on chictopia 


program brochure is available inside the CCP hall..



till next blogging..^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel