Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

monsters bookmark

i was trying to sleep at around 8pm but i cant even sleep so i've decided to make bookmarks.. well, i love reading books and as a book lover a bookmark is a must besides i was planning to have an early review for my board exam and so to keep the important pages.


i've got the inspiration to one of the favorite movie, monsters inc. so i'm going to call this as "monsters bookmark"..^^


this is how you're going to use this..


i have actually made 18 designs out of boredom..^^



hope you like it and be inspired to make your own.. nyt nyt..^^


3 comments:

  1. nice!

    followed u..:)

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very inspiring posts! I like your blog!
    Would you like to keep in touch and follow each other?
    I'd love you to be my new fashion friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks..^^ i'd love to follow you both..^^

    ReplyDelete

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel