Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

cheetah...


hot...hot... hot... the weather was turning hotter and hotter this time...am i right?

so lately, i was always wearing shorts even if my bf doesn't always agree.. anyways, i had a lot of old denim pants that i turn into diy shorts...i just cant afford to trow them away so i innovate it into something new and one of those is what i'm wearing on this photo... i just got lucky that this photo among the four photos that my mom took was not that bad.. i was really hoping that there could be someone on our house had the guts to take me pictures without teasing me.. haha this was actually my first time to blog what i wear.. pls do check my chictopia here and you could follow my style gallery at the right corner as well as on bloglovin..i was thinking of creating an account at lookbook but can i manage to update them all? what do you think? ...hahahaha well, ill consider but maybe not today..^^





top: cheetah printed top (random store)
shorts: rough rider jeans turned to a shorts
bag: bought at robinsons place ermita at bags
accessories: bracelets; DIY
ring; feather inspired ring
sunglasses; from my mom

-----happy summer!!! till next blogging..^^

3 comments:

  1. Your post is just so darling! :) You can check out my site http://www.lacemarquez.com/ and I would appreciate if you will follow! I would follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is just so darling! :) You can check out my site http://www.lacemarquez.com/ and I would appreciate if you will follow! I would follow you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fringed bag. :)
    Followed you btw. :D

    xx Alyssa
    crackpotofeverylittlething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

If you have comments or suggestions, pls do email me at hannieleugenio@yahoo.com..^^

i'll appreciate your comments... you could also link your blog so that I could visit it as well..^^

Your's truly,
Hanniel